Thursday, August 16, 2012

With My Loved Ones

Saturdays, if not for work, would be my rest times to recharge from the week that drained all my energy. Other than waking up naturally without any alarm clock to blast my ears, spending time with Tex or my little rascals would be of ultimate consolation for me.

I'd do things like.. painting my princess's nails in rainbow colours. Which I deeply regret because she now hounds me for it whenever she comes back from Malacca. And painting nails for a three-year-old isn't exactly the most fun thing to do. It tests my patience to the max!


Waiting impatiently for her nails to dry. This is the third time I've re-applied the polish for her after she messed up the first two applications. *frowns*


Her make-shift colouring table on my mum's bed while watching teevee. Good life eh!



This is absolutely comfort food by my mum. Ahhhh.

Headed out with Tex for a date at Tiong Bahru Market! Had Tau Kua Pop!


Doesn't it look like a face?


Went to Novena area near my place to look for Vespa bikes! Tex has been wanting to get one for the longest time ever. Still yet to find our perfect ride in the right condition and right price. :(


Men's talk

Then Tex sent me to town to meet bestie for shopping!


Isn't this quite a beauty!


Vroom vroom!


We had 1-for-1 Magnum at all 7-11 stores! Have you had your Magnum today? :)

Met Tex at night for supper again. Kinda offset my run the day before with all the junk food that I've been putting into my tummy. :(



West Coast Mac - must be one of the lousiest in terms of food

And I would like to introduce my cousin's collaboration with one of the Japanese food stall owner in the food court of Singapore Post!

My cousin was a chef at Sakae and was based in New York for a year. He also apprenticed at one of the Hokkaido ramen outlets in the city (can't name which) and decided to venture out on his own!

I've given it a taste test and I really like his Shoyu soup base! At $7.50, I'd think it's super worthwhile and affordable for such a big bowl! We all know how ramen at foodcourts taste like right? Well, this is not the sameeeee! Please go try and tell me what you think! ;) We would appreciate all feedback!

For an additional $3, you get another four pieces of cha shu if you think you need more protein! Rahhhhh!!!

Singapore Post Centre
10 Eunos Road 8
Singapore 408600
Kopitiam Foodcourt at Basement One


Sooooo hungry nowwww.

That's it. Gotta go eat it again soon! :) Cya guys around!

No comments:

Post a Comment