Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birthday Getaway!

Yay to a small getaway with my loved ones to visit my sister who resides in Malacca!

Day 1

That's me and the Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee man.

We got up at 4.45am on National Day to beat the jams! What luck to wake up sooooo early on my birthday hoe mai gork. :( I already am waking up at 5.45am every morning for work and now I have to do this! *hulk smash*



Apparently rather annoyed when I pleaded "One more, one more!"

Reach Malacca around 8.45am and went to my favourite market there, hoping to have my Asam fish! Alas, it was closed for the day. Sad max.

We went back to my sister's house and slept half the day away. Her house is like a chalet seriously. Got too lazy for a dip in the pool so we headed out for some shopping at Palahwan!


Anyone knows where to buy the A&W mug?

Anyone knows? Please don't ask me to kope okay. I seriously thought about doing it but my balls shrank. They have the small ones on sale but we want the big ones! >.<

A&W should seriously consider venturing into Singapore again. We are more aware of fast food now, as compared to our older generation like our parents who prefer tze-char stalls. I mean, I love tze-char food too but fast food is just a different arena. It's, well, fast and engineered to taste nice! Anyway the A&W at Palahwan tasted baddddddd. It isn't even tasty. I've had nicer ones in other parts of Malaysia!

Then we went into an arcade to play my favourite DAYTONA!!! HAHAHAHA oh those memories. Found old-school playing machines and rides!!!

Please tell me you have rode these rides before.

Aaaaahhh, my favourite is the spaceship!!!

Shopped around and met two old friends! Malacca is seriously a small place hahaha! Then I demanded that we have tze-char for my birthday dinner!


Yummehhhhhhhh!

The above dishes cost RM118 for seven adults and two kids. Are you kidding meeeeee. And my very very very kind sister ordered a Haagen Dazs ice-cream cake for me! Oh my god, so 感動 to the maxxxx! (Though I secretly think it may be a good chance for her kids to practise singing 'Happy Birthday', jackiechan.jpg)



MY OWN CAKE!!! MINEEEEE!!!



謝謝姐夫替我們照相!


She knows my taste really well.

My favourite boys.
What a wonderful dinner and dessert to offset my 4km. Damnnnn. But it was all worth it!


Day 2

We went to my usual haunt to get our hair done!

I look straight out of a horror comedy. Gosh.


Tadah! His Beckham-inspired hairstyle. Which is really common now. LOLOLOL!


Aaahh! And I got three pairs of Mickey Mouse socks for RM30!


Lychee beer to accompany research nights for our upcoming trip

Day 3


The Dinosaur Roar. Says so my niece.


Fiance cooked me a heartwarming dinner

Not much photos because I've been to Malacca like crazy don't know how many times. Okay I'm really bad at writing endings as like my personality is - I hate summarising. So there.

Bye. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment