Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OFTD!

Been getting sooo lazy in reviewing. Also because I haven't been shopping much!

The Velvet Dolls Bianca Lace Dress in Lilac (L)

Finally wore this number out! I like the cutting and the zip was quite a pleasure to pull despite it being positioned at the back. Surprisingly it was rather tummy-friendly for me! See my point of too many lace dresses? Haha! Colour was different from the preview but I quite like it because it's a refreshing change from the usual cream, black and navy lace dresses. :)


Love, Bonito Emma Hill Frock in Black (L)

I don't think I need to introduce this piece at all! Haha, bought it during the CNY period, saw it hanging it my wardrobe (when I was selling off my white piece) and decided to bring it out to try again. Love the prints even though AA was selling something similar and the cutting is the same as LB's Craft Finesse Dress. I do feel that the bust area of LB's version cuts better than AA's. I did not wear a bra when I wore this piece the last time round and it looked fine. Lost weight so this piece is now too big for me. Will be letting it go. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment