| Love, Bonito Tazelle Tank in White (L) & Her Velvet Vase Moxie Floral Denim Shorts in Light Blue/Pink Florals (L) |
The Tazelle Tank has been reviewed to death! Got it from another seller quite a while back and only wore it recently. I don't think white is sheer but I'd wear a nude-coloured bra underneath it. Eyelet details are really pretty! I don't tuck in the top that much so I don't have the problem of the details very scratchy to the skin. However, I have too many white tops hence am intending to let this go. Haiiiii, only wore once since I bought it. Crazy waste money me. :(
| Lilypirates Evening Primrose Dress in Black Floral (L) |
Saw it at KissJane and totally missed the launch! Emailed Lilypirates and managed to get a piece! Love the florals as it brightens up my day very easily. It's a very easy-to-wear and comfortable squiggly dress! First buy from Lilypirates and I'm very happy with the quality!
| Amber Avenue Anya Lace Blouse in White (L), Zara Basic Spaghetti in Cream (M), Love, Bonito Dalton Skirt in Dark Khaki (L) and weaved belt from Love, Bonito Ariella Lace Dress |
This lace top is a pleasure to wear! Although it has the potential to get snagged on sharp items easily, the lace is very smooth and not scratchy at all! I did try it with just a nude bra and it looks fine if you're daring enough. Wore a camisole underneath as I was going to work.
The Dalton Skirt is a staple for me. Very easy to match with monochrome tops! As you can see, I got lazy with ironing the skirt as well. =X Oh just remembered that the skirt came with a black belt of decent quality. Have this in Black too, letting it go because I prefer the Dark Khaki one!
| Love, Bonito Tiffany Tube in Fuchsia (L) and Love, Bonito Francoise Tulip Skirt (L) |
Mad love the colour! Adds a pop to any dull-coloured outerwear. L size for the tubes is just nice for me as they do not squeeze my armpit fats and are thankfully very forgiving to my tummy. :)
Yes yes yes I love the prints. Own the Brique Blazer and Brixton Dress as well. L size sits on my mid-waist. I figure I can fit M to sit on my waist but as this skirt is tulip-shaped and short, I didn't mind it being slightly looser. Definitely keeping this piece for a while! :)
Thanks for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment