Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reviews!

It's been a downer for me early this week but I'm sure I will perk myself up. Just need some time!


Her Velvet Vase Broderie Lace Dress in Mint (L)

The green appeared a little different from what I expected but still a very comfortable dress to wear! A colour that's quite unique. Length is okay for work and lace is not fragile at all. Back zip is relatively easy to zip up. Too many lace dresses! >.<



Zara Basic tank top in Black (M) and New Look Basic Bandage skirt in Dark Nude (12)

Love this combi. Two very versatile pieces paired together for a casual outfit!


Love, Bonito Ada Tee (M) & Uniqlo Slimming Ankle Capris in White (67)

The Ada Tee looked so classic on the models but I feel different when I wear it. Don't think it suits me as much as I wanted it to be. Material is very comfortable and extremely stretchy though! Letting this go to better buyers!

I love white pants, white shorts, white skirts. White is such a wonderful colour to pair anything with, even nude. The fit of this pair of capris is extremely slimming! 'Nuff said!


Love, Bonito Tammie Tunic in Baby Blue (M) & Zara shorts in White (M)

The tunic is casual-fitting and I love the colours! Very vibrant and youthful-looking in real life. Best matched with a belt to cinch around the waist for a more shapely look. Sadly I do not think that the cutting suits me. What do you all think? Should be letting this go!

White shorts. White shorts. Yummy white shorts. Mad versatile. LOVEEEEE IT.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment