Tuesday, August 07, 2012

"Clothes Maketh The Man"

Cut the crap short, photos!

Love, Bonito Rachelle Romper in Black (L)

Set my eyes on it when I saw the preview. First tweed item for me! The PTP ended up a little loose and didn't hug my waist as ideally as I wanted it to be. Wanted to exchange for M but was worried that the rise for size M may be too short for me so I kept it! My mum helped to tighten the PTP a lil' by sewing the hook at the zip a little 'nearer' so when I hook it, it becomes 'tighter' all around. (Which only helped a little, T.T) I hope you get what I am saying. Haha! A lovely piece to own, love the small colourful details!


Love, Bonito Lisbeth Dress in Navy Blue (L), Love, Bonito Taffie Top in Black (L) and F21 Floral Print skirt (L)

Pretty pretty Lisbeth Dress! Reviewed the one in White earlier on and love this Navy Blue number too! Also a little loose for me. Hai, I hate being in-between sizes. Still thinking whether to let it go! I wore it for a buffet and it was still very comfortable after that meal. Hahaha!

The Taffie Top is such a good basic. I like this more than the Mango scoopneck basics that I own. Wish LB would launch in more colours like Mint, Lavender, Sunshine or Periwinkle. Would totally get all! At a rather pocket-friendly price of $19.

Love, Bonito Brixton Dress in Green (M)

After the experience buying Davenport Dress in Crimson (L) which I should have listened to the reviewers to size down, I did so for this piece! M fits me perfectly! Material is exactly the same as their Brique Blazer in Green.

Which reminds me, need to sell the Davenport Dress LOL.


Dress bought in Bangkok!

Mesh dress bought from Bangkok! Totally love this kind of dresses!


Love, Bonito Hilary Top in Dark Periwinkle (L), Mustard weaved belt from Taiwan and Zara high-waisted shorts in Black (M)
Hardly buy sleeveless tank tops because of my fat arms but I love this preppy look. The top is really comfortable with its material but I noticed when I put it to soak, after 4 hours later the water was so blueeeeeeee! Be careful not to mix this top with light colours! After drying, the colour of the top still looks bright so it's okay. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment