Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Week Of August Outfits!

Reviews, reviews, reviews!


Love, Bonito Tuscan Tank Dress in Apple Green (M) and H&M weaved belt in Nude

This piece definitely needs ironing and I'm not a big fan of clothes that require ironing. Lazy bones in me. However, it's quite a nice piece to own as the colour is something that I do not have in my wardrobe! May consider selling as I think it's slightly too short for me to wear to work.


Love, Bonito Camilla Corset in White (L) and Love, Bonito Shelburne Skirt in Violet (L)

The back zip of the Camilla Corset is a bitch to zip up, in my humble opinion. Almost fractured my arm while doing that. Thankfully this piece redeemed its innocence after I saw how svelte it can make your figure. After one wash, one of the underbust wires came out but it's nothing a little stitch can't do. Got it in Mint and Sunshine too! Hai, yet to wear any of them out yet. :(

Posted a looking post for the Shelburne Skirt on LB's forum after seeing one of the girls reviewed the violet piece and fell in love with the colour immediately! Managed to find a seller and got it in two days! Alas, my love for it went as fast as it came. Wore it out once and decided that I am too clumsy for the intricate details which are really pretty! Item is sold already.


Forever 21 Pleated Camisole and Mango Basic Shorts in Black (40)

Fell in love with this 'pregnant' piece. Definitely a buffet piece for sure! Mad love the black corsage.


Love, Bonito Wallace Blouse in White (L) and Love, Bonito Miranda Skirt in Hot Pink (L)

Got the blouse from the Restocks! Absolutely love the material used and I do feel it's a little stretchy. There's an inner lining for the blouse and the sleeves are slightly puffy. Thinking whether to let go as it looks overwhelming on me if I do not tuck it in. :(

Ahhhh, love everything there is about this skirt! The colour, the sizing, the length and the peplum effect! Love that the peplum effect is mild and material used is something like the one used for Bernadette Blazer. Am definitely keeping this piece unless I get sick of the colour like really soon.


Love, Bonito Hilary Top in Malachite (L), Love, Bonito Clemenceau Skirt in Ivory (L) and earrings from PS

As reviewed previously, the Hilary Top is a breezy piece to own and I got it in Malachite as well. My iPhone doesn't capture the real colour of the green but it's really more of a turquoise or teal. Perfect for sunny weathers in Singapore!

I have the skirt in Black (L) too and I must say this cream piece is a prettier piece than its fellow counterpart. But the L size hangs loosely around my waist as I've lost weight and it sits on my hips instead of mid-waist. Willing to trade to M size!

Tata, folks! Have a great Tuesday ahead! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment