![]() |
| Love, Bonito Lisbeth Dress in White (L) |
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Philippa Dress in Forest (L), H&M weaved belt in Nude and Covet Love, Bonito Dexter Dress in Cream (L) |
The Philippa Dress is another lazy dress for me! Just slip it on and go! L size is a little too loose for me but I love the comfort of it hence got too lazy to exchange. Might be letting it go.
The Dexter Dress is a purchase by my sister (yes, we are both rather big-sized :S) and the colour is love. I'm a sucker for black and nude pieces that are fuss-free. The embellishments sewn onto the piece are quite secure and can withstand machine-washing! :D
![]() |
| Covet Love, Bonito Valentine Dress in Dark Nude (L) |
If this is meant to be worn oversized, then I have purchased the right size as it is really quite loose on me! It hangs around my waist like I can hide another tummy inside. Still keeping it because I love the crochet details a lot and for future weight-gaining. Haha. Love the inner piece that comes with it as well, very good quality but of course, a hefty price tag at $49.
![]() |
| Uniqlo T-shirt in Black (M) and New Look shorts in UK12 |
Don't you just love the colours of the shorts? 'Nuff said. :)




Hi! I'm interested in getting your Philippa Dress in Forest (if you're looking to sell). Please email me at jiaxin.low89@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you!