Monday, September 29, 2008

This Proves My Point

This Proves My Point



that Singaporean are fucking careless drivers. And to think some big shot wanna encourage more young people to be interested in car-racing. OH PLEASE!!






As you can see, I was driving on the right most lane of Dunearn Road at 60km/h. Why I remember? Because the roads were slippery after rain and I made it a point not to go over 70. My lane was pretty clear, which was a complete contrast from the left most lane and the center lane where there was many cars and resulting in a bit of a jam.

And so I was travelling at 60. A blue BMW was about one vehicle's spacing diagonally ahead of me. The next thing I knew, he FLICKERED his right signal ONCE before swerving out to the right immediately, causing me to fucking jam my brakes and honking him out of instinct at the same time.

It was a cool day and I did not switch on the air-conditioning in the car thus I wound down the windows. Which was why I was mortified because I personally heard my car screech like it never did before, jerking like crazy before it came to a complete stop.

I got down immediately (the BMW driver, guy in his 30s, got down too) and ran in front to check whether I crashed into the BMW. No crash, but my car was barely 20cm away from his right passenger door. I ran behind to check my car as well because there was this Honda Odyssey following behind me and if he had tailgated me, my car would be crashed as well because of the E-brake. Luckily no crash.

The next thing I knew, I was already storming back to the guy and spewing all the vulgarities I have learnt all my life. He was apologising profusely when I shouted at him and saying things like 'if you wanna die on the road, just fucking die alone and dun knnb drag other people in!' and 'Ccb what kind of fucking driver are you?! You fucking flickered your signal once and you just come out like that?!' and 'Lanjiao you damn fucking heng the car behind me did not crash into me if not I will make you pay for everything!' and 'If anything happened to my laptop I will make you feel fucking sorry!'

Oh, my bag and my laptop was on the passenger seat beside me and they all fell to the floorboard below when I jam-braked.

I think the last thing I said was 'You fucking get lost now and don't ever let me see you again!' before I stormed back to my car and got in.

Fuck, I've seen so many drivers of his kind but never thought that it would happen to me. They show their signal for fun, and change lane, expecting you to slow down and give way to them. They have completely forgotten that when you took that test called the Basic Theory of Driving, you are supposed to only manoeveur change lane only when you do not obstruct the traffic -- meaning you are supposed to pick up their speed and not cause the cars behind you to slow down.

Vulgarities, are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment