Monday, September 15, 2008

A Special Present

A Special Present


Maybe he knows I'm a control freak.
Maybe he knows I want to live in a colourful world.
Maybe he knows I want to play God.

Maybe he simply knows.. that I like to play The Sims.

SO HE GOT ME THE SIMS TWO WITH NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT SEVEN EXPANSION PACKS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL ORIGINAL OKAY!!



The original The Sims 2.




Nightlife! Allows you to design your house like a clubbing scene, or if you may like, you go to the hottest club in town!




I haven't started a business yet.. the rest are enough to keep me busy!!




This is really fun.. you can glam up your furniture!




Allows you to host celebrations in your very own compound! Even a wedding!




Need I say more?! Provides so much more alternatives for pathetic wardrobe!




Quirky new furniture and deco for the household!




Last but not least, the IKEA stuffs you see in real life, can be bought in Sims World! They are of the exact same design as what's selling in real life IKEA stores! For example, you see the turquoise six-drawers cabinet on the top row beside the white vase? I have it in white!


Yes, The Sims 2 is damn fun! OOOOOOHHHH I AM SO HAPPY! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment