Saturday, September 06, 2008

What do I think about transvetites?

What do I think about transvetites?


I think they are goddamn courageous.

I mean, do you dare to slice your dick and balls off?! I know it's generally being done under anaesthetic influence but still (!), waking up (in happiness)and realise that your down there is now completely flat and perhaps, the doctor might have even performed a brazilian wax for you for free! For surgical purposes, of course.

Digression: there is no such word as surgerical.

After getting rid of the table tennis bat and the two ping pong balls, she (he) now has to plant some boobs on herself. And when it comes to boobs, bigger is always better. Thus, transvetites normally have perfect boobs. Typically round and always gravity-defying.

While she's (he's) at it, lipo some fats from arms and transfer them to the butt. Hour-glass figure... check!

Go for eyelash extensions and buy lotsa cosmetics. Always apply smokey-eye themed make-up to cover up the not-so-delicate features of the face.

Last but not least, she is typically very quiet. Hardly ever talk when there's no need to. The cat's out of the bag once she speaks!

Don't try to be a woman when you can't go through all these. You need to be very pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment