Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Chao Ta Bao

Chao Ta Bao

I can't believe I microwaved a kong bak bao chao ta! To the extent when I pierced a knife through it, it was so hard it cracked-split into perfect halves. And the core was just totally black.

I banged it against my sink and it gave out loud thump-thump sounds. I ran water on it and it sizzled loudly. I turned it over and realised it had a mini explosion on its surface.

The insides of my microwave turned very yellow and I just cleaned it. My whole house now smells like it's on fire and my hand smells like it's burnt.

All the fault of a chao ta bao.

I miss my boyfriend so now I going out for supper with my part-time boyfriend. The one whose house was the place my boyfriend fell in love with me. -____-

Love my boyfriend. No (s).

No comments:

Post a Comment