
The birthday boy chooses the location. In this case, Gabriel chose Timbre, a open-aired pub/bar/restaurant located near the old national library when an old hawker centre, now demolished, used to stand.

Our drinks for the night! I had a Lychee Freeze, Anthea's was Mango Margarita, Jocelyn and Clement shared this really nice drink called Mary-something, Gabriel and Tzyy Horng has Erdinger beer which turned out really nice and mild and Sze Ling has this weird drink called Caprinihia which contained brown sugar (does not look brown to me at all).

They ordered two pizzas! One was Roasted Duck and the other Seafood Capsicum. I personally liked the seafood one better because it was more chewy as compared to the duck one.

I think all these was taken during our very very very long 2-hours queue. I wonder how I managed to stand for so long.

Gab with me, Sze Ling and Anthea.

With Clement, Jocelyn and Tzyy Horng.

You might notice that this was dated differently from the first scrap. That's because.. I got the date wrong. Haha! It was supposed to be 19th. Hurhur.
I am so looking forward to the Land of Kangeroos but before that, there's exams. Sighs.
No comments:
Post a Comment