Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm Going Clubbing Tomorrow

I'm Going Clubbing Tomorrow


And I feel like wearing shorts. I wonder why they do not allow slippers? If it's all about the 'let your hair down' thing so it means being comfortable in your own skin, right? Thing is, I am very comfortable in my infamous SSS -- shirt, shorts and slippers.

I guess the clubbing scenes are for more socialising and you wanna look good when you actually socialise so that you can be spotted as a socialite! *shrugs*

I'm there because of the company. Will be equally happy if we are to meet at some lousy prata shop like The Roti Prata House @ Upper Thomson Road. I've been a customer of theirs since I was in primary school so I think I am adequately a fair critic. If I have a choice, I wouldn't patron them again. If I don't have a choice, I wouldn't patron them again too. I would rather eat my chao ta bao.

I'm sorry, but I think their standards have seriously plummeted like crazy. It can be compared to Aussie dollars. I waited for half an hour for my cheese prata, only to get a cold one. Gan dulan.

Orh orh time. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment