Sunday, June 02, 2013

First Married Day

It's something worth commemorating since you only (are supposed to) get married once in your life time right?

Well, nothing special happened.

Hahahaha!

Crawled out of bed and checked out on time because Tex had to go for a match! Yes! Soccer resumes even though you got married the day before okay? Dedication 500%.







Bright bright sun at Khalsa.



The boys!


And when the match ended we were greeted with a surprise - the boys brought sparkling wine to congratulate us on our union! Definitely ε–œε‡Ίζœ›ε€–. :) Tex got so excited that he decided to spray the sparkling wine -  AT ME! INTO MY EYES!!!

This spells definite excitement into marriage. =/


First meal as I cooked for him as a missus.

It was quite an interesting weekend, eh? Hehehe. Will be doing up Perth travelogues next! Stay tuned! :D

4 comments:

  1. On the other end, being SYT resumes, married or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nix! Thanks for dropping a note.. but SYT?! I'm not good at acronyms except the usuals like lkk, klkk, knn and erp. Haha.

      Delete
  2. google is your best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Tex (my husband, Jason, whom I believe had emailed you, the one playing semi-pro football that doesn't pay, haha) it means Sweet Young Thing. I take it as a compliment. Although internetslang.com says otherwise..

      Delete