Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"How I Know My Wife Married The Wrong Person"

I am fully aware that my blog is now skewing towards one that is full of marital rubbish but I kinda like the way it is now. After all, it serves as a virtual reminder to myself about my own life so if it bores you.. too fucking bad.

Hahaha.

I recall there was a moment in my teens when I told a close guy friend then that I wanted a "轟轟烈烈的愛情". That was a result of watching too much 古惑仔 shows where 鄭伊健 seemed like the perfect bad boy lover. I did end up falling in love with one when I was 14, not that he was a bad boy lover kind, but he was definitely bad in the end - he cheated.

Truth be told, I was devastated but I am so relieved it happened. We could have never ever worked out and I was relieved that he gave us a chance to let all this go. I am a queen of cruising - I can cruise on in my life forever but thankful to that incident, we were done. As I speak, I feel no resentment, just indifference. Just like coolness is the absence of heat, indifference must be the absence of feelings. Well, that last sentence is a moot point which I am sure Tex is happy to debate with me.

I could go on about how a partner is supposed to be integrating into your lifestyle but not overtake as a whole, but that's for another entry later. (See what I meant by my first paragraph?)

Okay, here's another article that I found highly interesting and realistic. It talks about highly overrated publicised relationships that leads people to pine for THE perfect soulmate. There might just isn't one. You may think you are the exception. You are probably not. Let me know if you are finding the articles I am sharing full of rubbish. I will then.. advise you to get the fuck out of my blog. Hahaha, kidding but no, really.

Till then, enjoy!

http://crossshapedstuff.com/2013/06/04/how-i-know-my-wife-married-the-wrong-person/

No comments:

Post a Comment