Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NEA Publishes Incorrect PSI

Seriously, does it really matter?

Does it matter to you that NEA publishes the wrong index as for example, 105 if it was 118? I was just musing over it that people are complaining that the index was inaccurate and were complaining about it.

I have my own gauge - from the view of my house, if I can see Marina Bay Sands, PSI is good. If I can't see beyond Suntec City, the PSI is not bad. If I can't see the Oscar-like building near Bugis Junction, the PSI is bad. If I can't see the blocks behind beyond those opposite my house, the PSI is fucking unhealthy. So just drink your water and wish for the best. Does it matter if it is 105 or 118? What do the numbers do for you?

Adapt to find your gauge or are we too pampered to just rely on governmental statistics that we have lost our own bearings? Unfortunately, I kaopei-kaobu now but I just checked on CPF website how much money I have in my OA. My money, they don't say, I don't know. Sad.

I don't give a fuck about how many degrees it is in Singapore. It's just hot to me. I don't check if it rains today. There's an umbrella in my bag everyday.

Surprisingly, as I was drafting this post, I came across one post from one of my favourite bloggers, A Singaporean Son. He doesn't label himself as a blogger, but fuck yes, he blogs. Nearly same sentiments over there, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment