Super-duper outdated! I've been committed to discovering old clothes stuck under my pile and am very surprised to find clothes that I never remembered having. Good lord.
 |
| Love, Bonito Razzle Dazzle Playsuit in Blue (M) & Jacket from my sister |
I remember this piece. It came during the CNY period two years ago and two years ago, M size was too small for me. I needed a L at least. Lost weight and saw Jipaban selling and decided to take a leap of faith. So glad I could fit in it! Florals are amazingly pretty and the fabric looks like it was weaved in a cross-stitch manner. *touches it adoringly*
 |
| Her Velvet Vase English Rose Dress in White (L) |
I think I may have reviewed this piece before but recently my Mom altered the waist area for me so it's very fitting now! Totally love the cut (and my Mom).
 |
| Love, Bonito Gayle Skater Dress in Grey (L) |
This is one understated piece. This is the dress I reach out to whenever I do not have the mood to co-ordinate my outfits. When I do not have time to think at night about what I wanna wear the next day, I would reach out for this. The lace overlay causes it to get snagged by sharp objects like crystals on my nails and my bag zippers, but a good thing is that when it does, it's not obvious. Definitely a keeper.
 |
| ASOS A|Wear Stud Panel Bodycon Dress (12) |
I don't think I need to talk much about this dress. If you are still lemming for it, get it.
 |
| Love, Bonito Camilla Corset in Sunshine (L) & Sherwood Shorts in Green (L) |
One of my favourite combinations! Love colourful oufits. Tex tells me he misses my presence. I asked him "Is it because you miss seeing a colourful figure lurking around your house?" If you are not comfortable with wearing loud prints with long pants, this is a good compromise. Shorts are without lining but not sheer as the prints are loud enough. I'm quite annoyed by the black band (not elastic) though - wish the prints extended all the way to the waist.
 |
| F21 Printed Floral Dress (L) - altered |
 |
| Love, Bonito Carter Corset in White (L) & Miranda Skirt in Hot Pink (L) |
Barbie combi. I like.
 |
| Love, Bonito Taffie Top in Violet (L) & Francoise Tulip Skirt in (L) |
 |
| Love, Bonito Tasmin Tube in Vermillion (L) Cotton On Floral Jeans (12) & Love, Bonito Blanche Blazer in White (M) |
 |
| Supre Neon Dress in (S) |
Got this Supre dress for AUD$5 at their warehouse in Perth! Yay!!! Whenever I wear it, I feel like I am supposed to go diving.. all their material's fault! Hahaha!
 |
| Love Bonito Ida Dress in Black (L) & Billowy Chiffon Blouse in Nude (M) |
This is worth documenting because I bet no one hardly remembers that Billowy Chiffon Blouse was one of Love, Bonito's favourites! Still kept both colours till this day..
 |
| Her Velvet Vase Rosette Blouse in White (M) & F21 Teal Bandage Skirt (L) |
 |
| H&M Printed Dress (38) |
 |
| ASOS Graphic Print Dress (12) |
Still one of my favourite print dresses to date! Fit is slightly loose for me and it is low-back, recommended to wear stick-on bras.
 |
| F21 Peplum Tube in White (S), Uniqlo Ankle Pants in Khaki (70); altered & M(phosis heels (6) |
Love the M(phosis heels! Very light-weight and easy to walk with! I got a size smaller than my usual size as the cutting runs big. With size 6, my heels end just a little bit over the back of the shoe but the front strap will definitely expand with long wearing so my feet will slip in forward, hence not much of a hassle.
 |
| Nichii Lace Top in Black (L) & Cotton On Jeans in Mine (12) |
One of my favourite tops to date because it is so slimming. Was quite skeptical to try on jeans of light colours, thinking that they would make my thighs look fatter than ever but this was just fine when I tried it on in the outlet in Perth. A mad steal for AUD$10. :)
 |
| F21 Oversized Blouse & Uniqlo Stretch Capri in Cobalt (L) |
This is not the best combi I am proud of. I've seen better ones on myself but I would just like to have a shout-out for this pair of pants! Uniqlo still has it and I trust them for their awesome cutting! Got Cobalt because Black, White and Khaki are boring. This is a fresh new change in my wardrobe. :)
 |
| Love, Bonito Dashelle Lace Top in Beryl (M) & Uniqlo Ankle Pants in Black (70) |
 |
| Zar Basics Tank Top in Black (M) & ASOS Printed Pants (12) |
 |
| Zara Basics Tank Top in White (M) & F21 Floral Pants (M) |
 |
| F21 Mesh Dress in Black (M) |
 |
| Love, Bonito Milan Peplum Dress in Fuchsia (L) |
Definitely oversized! I hate being in-between sizes and it looked tight on the models so I caved in and got L. It is too big for me around my bust, providing no support at all. What a waste as I really love the hourglass cutting on the dress. Will be letting this dress go for sure.
 |
| Smooch Camille & Belle Dress in Black (M) |
Need. No. Introduction. I love appliques and this is madddddd pretty but the asymmetrical straps need some getting used to. Sometimes it looks weird to me but I just look down a bit and notice the appliques - a very good distraction. If you are anal about the straps, forget about the dress.
 |
| The Closet Lover Kerry Romper in Blue (M) |
This print is awesome! Reminded me of old 3D paintings where you had to cross your eyes to see the 3D images embedded within. Hahaha! The length was just nice for me, a little annoyance with the length of rise - I felt that it was a little too short for comfort as I am used to rompers having longer rises for more ease. Other than that, all aspects were good.
 |
| Intoxiquette Rainbow Poppies Garden Dress (M) |
Awesome colours and fit! Lining was full and M was a perfect fit for me. Definitely brightens up your day if you had a busy day ahead. Colourful prints never, never fail to attract me.
 |
| F21 Peplum Top in Black (S) & Cotton On Monochrome Skirt in (M) |
Like this look a lot - made me feel like I was out to do something serious - which I am, working (duh!).
 |
| Ohvola Dallas Stud Top in Black (M) & Core Women by Robinsons Floral Pants (12) |
A fuss-free peplum top to counter my floral pants! Love the fit but some studs were falling off. Had to re-sew them on myself.
 |
| Her Velvet Vase Ari Embellished Dress in Cream (M) |
 |
| Ohvola Olie Tea Frock in Crème (L) |
Decided L and glad that I did because the waist area was just nice for me. I do feel that the dress is a little on the short side; would be better for petite girls. Other than that, prints are perfect too!
 |
| Zara Tube Top in Black (M) & Love, Bonito Eiffel Pants in Green (L) - altered |
 |
| Her Velvet Vase Hollywood Glamour Dress in White (M) & Love, Bonito Brique Blazer in Green (M) |
 |
| Intoxiquette Pearl Dress in White |
 |
| Taobao Graphic Print Dress (12) |
 |
| Love, Bonito Carter Corset in White (L), Miranda Skirt in Hot Pink (L) & Taobao Cardigan in Purple |
 |
| Love, Bonito Taffie Top in White (L) & Temt Peplum Skirt (M) |
 |
| Love, Bonito Preston Top in Cobalt (M) & F21 Shorts in Black (L) |
Alright, that's all for my mish-mash outfits for the past three months! Do feel free to drop me an email if you've got more questions to ask about the sizing and fit! I'm too lazy to note all details but I will try to answer all questions! :D
Till the next, :)
Babe you look gorgeous in every single outfit!! I don't usually comment whenever I read blogs, haha just a silent reader, but I just had to compliment you! :))
ReplyDeleteHello! Thank you for your kind words! :) Leave a (nick)name at least! :D That's very very kind of you.
DeleteHi how much did you buy the taobao cardigan for? It looks great on you:) mind sharing the link?
ReplyDelete