Friday, May 31, 2013

Blank-o

Hello! I haven't been updating because.. there is nothing to update? I have little interesting things to share except my past glory where I have been buying a lot more than recently? Feeling the manpower crunch in my back account so have been trying my best to hold back!

However, I would really like to do more travelogues for my previous trips like Perth, Hanoi, Taiwan, Boracay and even Korea (hopefully). This will go wayyyyy back into 2005 because I like to revisit memories.

Also, I would like to congratulate Tex on getting full marks on his first lab exam (report?) after almost three years of hiatus from school! Looks like school has been treating you really well! I encourage you to do the same for your quitting of smoking, hokay? :)

Happy to report that we are entering June soon and I can't wait for July to arrive.

Okay, back to the daily grind.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe

    May I know for apparels ordered on tabao.com, what die do you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jolene! On average, I get UK12 or L. It depends on the seller, really. Best to rely on the seller's measurements! :)

      Delete