Saturday, May 18, 2013

After-Party

After all our families and friends left the brunch, Tex and I adjourned to our staycation for the night - Swissotel!

Thanks to Clement, we got an awesome deal to commemorate such a special day!






 
 
 
By the time we checked in, we were dead beat! Tex fell asleep even before taking a shower! I doodled around more before eventually succumbing to the snoozy monster.
 
When I woke up, Tex was still sleeping hence I went downstairs to Raffles City to tabao dinner! After staying off carbs for months, the first meal I had was Korean cuisine! Something about having hot food in a hotel room is very satisfying. Am I the only one who thinks like that?
 
Got ready to meet our friends at New Asia Bar - the highest-levelled bar in Singapore!
 

Yup, that's my dinner in there! :P
 






Absolute big love to all my friends who showed up!





With Sze Ling


Wee Kian, Tex's best friend Part A, who is also my poly classmate!

Anyway, it was Wee Kian who was our matchmaker!


With Hong Jun!


Sista!!!


Hello Clemmie!


Nicolaaaa!
 
 
 


No party is completed without some sabo-ing, which I think Tex was happy to oblige.

With so many photos of myself, I almost thought it was MY solo solemnisation instead of ours, haha. Tex was busy being a chimney.

I was really happy that night with most of my friends around and I am so glad Tex became fast friends with them! While during a large part of my relationship Tex was overseas, he never really had a chance to meet them and got to know them. Whenever he was back, we would only think about spending time together rather than meeting our friends. Hence, this was absolutely a wonderful night to remember!

Okay, off to the airport I go to fetch my parents! Hope to blog more and FASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment