Day 10: Perth City & Harbourtown
Hellooooooo people!! It was finally the official shopping day for us! OTS dropped me and my mother at Perth City to shop before driving my dad away to see their motor stuffs! I know, guys are so boring right. Then they picked us up and whizzed us away to Harbourtown! Where we had a big fight about insufficient shopping time and blah blah blah.. and he even went home so that we could calm down. Haha. I think that was the first time my dad knew about us fighting and even sat me down to talk to me. =P
Then I was in the fitting room when I called OTS and apologised for being such a dickhead and he said sorry for walking away. We did make a pact to not walk away when we quarrelled.. so we kind of forgot about that.
Harbourtown: their outlet mall, just like Hong Kong's Citygate Outlet Mall and our very own AnchorpointBy the end of shopping, I got two sets of bikinis and a cropped hat! After picking us up from Harboutown, we went for a very very very VERY sumptuous dinner at Dusit Thai Restaurant!
1.jpg)
We had yummy appetisers -- my favourite was the Kueh Paitee
2.jpg)
The Minced Chicken with Basil was the best
The restaurant was very very crowded!Overall it was a wonderful dinner and a big thank you to OTS's mum for footing the bill! Teeheehee.
Day 11: Fremantle
Bright day, isn't it? With wonderful sunlight and all! We set off to Fremantle, approximately 45 minutes drive away from home. En route, we passed by Murdoch University to take a leak. Haha.
.jpg)
Spotted a white rabbit in the garden of the university.. isn't it cute?!
Reaching Fremantle, we managed to find a parking lot under the shade and here we come, Fish & Chips!!
The Spicy Battered Fish was nicer than the original onesIt was self-serviced, you order, take a paging thing that looks like a coaster and go back to your seat. When the food is ready, they will ring the pager and your pager will ring and vibrate, like a phone.
Because that was what happened, I was feeling cheeky so I took the pager to my ear and shouted 'Hello?!' The ang mohs next table were laughing. With me or at me, I'm not too sure. Haha.
2.jpg)
Seagulls flocking ferociously to the unattended food at our neighbouring table
Then we walked around the market and I bought some really cheap and fragrant soap bars! Coming out of the market, OTS got 'caught' by one of the street performers to participate in her gig. I have a feeling that she was a man though. Poor OTS, had to mimick riding a horse and wear lipstick! *gasps*
3.jpg)
And I love Australian ice creams alot..
My mother, wearing leggings and my scarf!
Random shot of the green green grass and the blue blue sky
Some not so purple
Day 12: Perth City & back to Singapore
It was my parents' last day in Perth so we went to the city again for some last minute shopping and then back to Wah Do's again for the very very very nice Salt and Pepper Spare Ribs, before sending them off to the airport for their midnight flight back.
.jpg)
In pyjamas at the airport
I was actually feeling quite sad that they were leaving even though I would see them in another ten days' time.. maybe because nobody to foot my bills for meals anymore? Hurhur. But they were a bundle of joy when they were in Perth with me!
Day 13: University of Western Australia
We were supposed to start our road trip on this day but OTS developed a fever the day before so we decided to postpone the trip until further notice. Then I followed OTS to his Uni to settle some paperwork before we bought wedges and fries and sat down on the grass to have a mini picnic. There were peacocks in their school compound! Just roaming around freely.
.jpg)
And bought apple strudel from Corica
Day 14: City Shopping
This day was really a fruitful day for shopping (would do another post on my shopping from Perth if the situation calls for it) and when we had lunch at the KFC -- it was exceptionally tasty -- we decided to start our road trip the next day, because we saw the poster for the Natural Gap at Albany and I wanted to visit it badly!
Took a train to the city instead of driving.. you press the button to listen for information on the arriving train, unlike Singapore where we look at the screen
The insides of the train cabin and very very yummy KFCWe head off to Albany the next day! Stay with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment