Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We Do Fights Too

Phew. I wanted a restful weekend but Saturday ended up with a huge fight with Tex that escalated out of nowhere. Thinking back, I could have the ability to stop it from evolving into a huge fight but it continues to baffle me why I didn't stop it in time. Anger and rashness blinded me big time!

Don't want to talk more about the fight because I only now seek to move on and to fight healthier. We were both at fault and we said our sorries but other than to learn from mistakes, it's also important to know how to move on. I love you, Tex. We fight because we care. The intention is never to hurt, remember that.

Short impromptu date time with Tex last night is L O V E. Clearly couldn't take our hands off each other. Okay, the healthy kind okay! 想到哪裏去?!

Date night after his soccer training. Wanted to head over to One Rochester to check out the venue for our wedding but decided not to spend money. Hahaha! We are that lazy sometimes and we must be the most impromptu couple ever. Mad love my outfit and the colour. I'm recently very into lavender. =/


Love Bonito Mathilde Midi in Lavender, Nine West peep-toe heels in Cream & H&M weaved belt in Cream

Initially wanted to take a bus to Golden Mile to satiate our Thai food craving but we thought of the return home journey as tumultuous so we decided to just drop at Vivocity Kopitiam for shit thai food dinner. #epicfail


Attempts at fine art shots =P

Supposed to spend the Saturday at his house for our couch potato date watching Blue Valentine starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams. We ended up fighting like Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams in the film. Only more tears and mucus. :(


H&M 'I Prefer The Drummer' Tank, Love Bonito Tiffany Tube in Fuchsia (worn as inner wear) & Her Velvet Vase Moxie Floral Denim Shorts in Dark Blue/Pink Floral

Bought the tank because Tex is a drummer?! Stupid, I know. Waste money, I know. But don't most girls buy into this kinda hype? Like couple wear, couple rings, couple bracelets, couple slippers, couple iPhone cases, couple yada yada. Only I like to differentiate a bit more. I can proclaim my love public yet succinctly. Awesome eh?

The shorts is mad comfy! Got in it Light Blue/Pink Floral as well. Intending to sell this pair cos I prefer the other colour more. Selling at $23 mailed worn once (size L)! Email me at blackocea@hotmail.com!


In case you haven't seen me before or in a long time, here's a myriad of expressions that I am capable of.

Erm, yup. >.<

So the Sunday after our fight, he came over to my place to pick up where we left. No, not to continue fighting, but to continue watching the movie. -___-

And in return, I made lunch. Look Ma, aren't you proud of me? Okay to be fair, my Mom prepared the ingredients and all I had to do was to cook/steam them. =)

I'll make an awesome housewife, no? Successkid.jpg

Okay, work time now. Sssssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment