![]() |
| Love, Bonito Hillary Heels in Black (39) and in Khaki (38) |
Quality is assured! Height is easy to walk in. I didn't measure, but it must feel like a 2.5" to 3". You might want to refer to LB's website for more details. Ordered in two different sizes - 38 and 39. I'm a true size 38 but ordered black in 39 because I was worried about the pointed tips and wanted to size up. In the end, 39 was too big for me! The front definitely feels the same for size 38 - it's just longer for 39. Will be letting this go or trading for black in size 38! Please email me at blackocea@hotmail.com!
Khaki is slightly darker than what is shown in my picture. A lovely shade of nude but will be very careful when I wear them cos we all know suede will get dirty very easily.
Hope my reviews will help you to decide whether to join the BO! I'd say go ahead, it's a classic pair to keep. :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment