I've never been a super sociable person. Friends I hang around with are keepers that follow me for life. It goes the same for colleagues I meet in my company. I will not bother to spend more time socializing with people that I think are not in the same league as me. It may sound obnoxious, but really, all I want is just like-minded individuals who are here to provide happiness and care because I would want to do the same for these people.
As a result of that, I'm hardly invited to parties and weddings because my social circle is small and compact. In the event I do receive one, I'm normally overjoyed because I feel really honoured that the person thinks of me as a friend and allows me to share his or her happiness. That is really heartwarming for me.
Today, I received an invitation from a fellow colleague in another subsidiary. I feel super damn honoured lah. So happy that someone remembers me enough to share their happiness.
A little happiness goes a long way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment