![]() |
| G2000 Knit Top in Black (40), Esprit Black pants (40) & Boots from Endless.com |
This knit top is kept in my luggage all the time because it's so warm I will never wear it in Singapore. The cowl neck saves you from wearing a scarf and as much as I love winter holidays, I hate it when I enter a restaurant with heaters and I have to start peeling off layer by layer. Therefore, I go for good warm clothes as staples and work my way around with the deviating temperatures.
Really reliable pair of pants from Esprit! It's stretchy, comes with 5-way pockets and is slightly tapered at the ankles. Invest in a pair of good black pants and it will take you very far! I've owned this pair for five years and it has been with me to many places!
The boots are pretty good for SGD$40 including shipping. Would definitely buy from Endless.com again IF they still do international shipping. What's the point of some of them not shipping out of US!? *frowns*
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Taffie Top in Neon Green (L) & F21 Aztec Skirt (L) |
First up, I love the colour. Brightens up any mood, trust me. And it's Taffie top, I'm sure most people would love the cutting.
The skirt is thick but still can be worn in Singapore. It matches almost any colour for your top, definitely a keeper!
![]() |
| H&M Trench Coat in Khaki (38), H&M scarf & Boots from Endless.com |
Okay, if you are looking for a trench coat to keep you warm, I wouldn't say this is perfect. It blocks some wind but I wore it which the above OFTD at 13 degrees and it's just nice. Chilly enough to feel shiok but also warm enough to not shiver or tremble. A personal preference I guess. I don't get many chances to have cold air blowing in my face when outdoors. Haha!
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Philippa Dress in Wine (L) & Zara belt in Gold |
Another colour that I have in this number. Red is not as bright as seen in this photo (used an Instagram filter). Love this colour because it makes my skin look fair wahahaha.
![]() |
| Scalloped Top from Bangkok & Love, Bonito Miranda Skirt in White (L) |
I own this scallop top in eight freaking colours! Four in polka dot, four in plain colours. The material is definitely non-stretchy but at SGD$4 a piece, please don't complain. Hahahaha!
This skirt is awesome! I love white skirts but the waist is slightly loose, same problem I had with the Miranda Skirt in Hot Pink (which I have decided to sell, which one girl decided to play dead *frowns*). Didn't size down because I was worried M's waist maybe too snug for me.
![]() |
| Mango Basic Scoopneck Top in Black (L) & Love, Bonito Scarlett Skirt in Mint (L) |
Love the cut of the top but hates it that it keeps falling off my shoulders. Didn't size down because I'm afraid to look like a ba-zhang in size M. Fullstop.
One of my favourite skirts because of the colour! Light-weighted material but gets crumpled rather easily!
![]() |
| Nichii Dress in Navy Blue (L) |
One of my favourite dresses as well. I think got slimming effect. I think.
Haha, thank you guys for reading! Haven't been updating as much as I would like to, but I still see you guys checking in! Love!







No comments:
Post a Comment