Friday, October 26, 2012

Notice of Marriage

Today, Tex and I filed our notice of marriage. It's official! We are exactly three months away from our small little humble solemnization.

Unlike many couples, we didn't camp at ROM website since 11:45PM to get a slot on the popular day. In fact, we have no idea what are the popular dates. More like we didn't give a shit.

What we did was, we checked online and searched for a list of auspicious dates for January 2013. We were quite sure we wanted to solemnise in January because Tex is going back to Perth in February. Short-listed two or three dates according to our animal signs, searched online again and read up on auspicious hours and pronto, we became our own geomancers and finally knocked down a date.

And here we are! We are officiating on 25 Jan 2013. And you'll never ever guess where the venue is. Don't expect anything lavish because that's not us.

I don't know about him, but I'm looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment