![]() |
| Love, Bonito Camilia Corset in Sunshine (L) & Love, Bonito Dalton Skirt in Black (L) |
I adore this top! Brightens any outfit but I hate the back zip, especially when it is a metal one. Initially size L was really tight for me around my rib cage; I felt that I almost couldn't breathe. Put it away for a while and finally decided to wear it again when I lost more weight. It was definitely much better this time round. Extremely form-fitting; good for girls who want that lil' bit more curves!
![]() |
| ASOS Bodycon Dress in Photographic Floral Print (12) |
Needs a stick-on bra for this number. Tried wearing with a strapless bra but ended up pulling it up the whole day. I adore the slimming effect of the black panels by the side and the back-design! The vibrant colours also made up for a boring Wednesday mid-week! Definitely a happy buy for me!
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Ledea Dress in Periwinkle (L) |
Wore it for my best friend's wedding and one hour into it, I regretted it - size L was too loose for me! Even with the anti-slip bust aids, I had to pull it up very often, hai. Will be letting this go and scout for size M instead! I love the colour - it's a very calming blue!
![]() |
| Floral Print Dress in Turquoise (L) |
One of my favourite casual printed sundress! Very comfortable and flowy. Got it at Isetan many years ago when online shopping still wasn't popular. Haha!
![]() |
| Scallop tank from Bangkok & Her Velvet Vase Tijon Leather Skirt in Black (L) |
100 baht tank tops really worked for me. I got it in 8 colours in total hahahahaha.
The leather skirt from HVV is awesome but it can get quite warm in our local weather. L size allows me to wear it high-waisted. However, the skirt 'turns' itself when I walk and my bag brushes against it so it can get quite irritating to constantly check and 'turn' it back. Hahaha.
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Radford Romper in Purple (L), belt from Love, Bonito's Fabrienne Frock |
Got it from restocks! I expected the material to be thin but it was surprisingly thicker than what I expected! Comes fully lined, no zips, button closure. A very easy piece to wear for weekends and hot weather! Definitely a keeper.
![]() |
| The Velvet Dolls Convertible Dress in Bronze (L) |
Got all four colours of this dress (mad mad madness) and finally wore the bronze colour number, which is my favourite colour of the four. Comes fully lined and this version of the convertible dress from TVD hides the tummy! Yay!
![]() |
| Intoxiquette Removable Sash Peplum Dress in Cobalt (M) |
Made from stretchy linen. At first I thought it's like LB's Miranda Skirt material but this is more stretchy than that. Very comfortable and I love that the peplum sash can be removed. Therefore if you are sick of the peplum craze, just remove the sash and wear it as a normal work dress! Love the colour!
| ASOS Lace And Mesh Contour Dress (12) |
One of my favourite dinner dresses! It's now slightly too big for me but definitely keeping it. Gonna bring it to a tailor to nip in the waist and alter the hips! Love the contours lace panels of the dress!
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Camilia Corset in Mint (L) & Love, Bonito Miranda Skirt in White (L) |
Favourite combination to date! Mint is definitely my favourite colour and it's always a joy to wear this colour!
Reviewed the Miranda Skirt in White before - still love this piece to the max.
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Craft Finesse Dress in Mint (L) |
Definitely an impulse purchase because of the colour, sigh. Even had to pay postage separately because I carted out the white one in M first, then I saw the Mint in L instock. Same cutting as the one I had in Navy Blue (L), still considering whether to sell this piece. Colour is peaceful and calming!
![]() |
| Love, Bonito Taffie Top in Violet (L) |
It's my fifth colour in this top! Measurements for this batch is slightly bigger than the previous batch. A timeless basic, no less.
![]() |
| Victoria's Secret beach dress in White (M) |
A very old VS dress that I managed to find in my wardrobe. Cleavage hanging too low for me! Too paiseh to wear out; definitely good for beach wear only.
Thanks for reading!












hi, may i know if lb craft finesse dress fit u better in size m or l? thanks!
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteIt's a bad cutting for me. M is too tight at my bust but just nice for my waist. L is just nice for my bust but too loose for my waist. I kept L sizes anyway but will be selling them off soon once the enthusiasm wears off. :(