Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hullo!

I'm back from my 10-day trip to Europe! Did so much walking with my backpack I could dieeeee! It's so shitty that I overpacked and poor Tex had to carry my heavier backpack which was 14kg while I carried his which weighed only 9kg! Thank youuuu baby!!

Photos are being sorted at the moment as I speak and I hope to share with you guys what awesome fun we had! I am very pleased to say that we did this trip in less than $2500 NETT. That's right, you saw it correctly. Airfares, accomodation, food, transport, expenses and even presents for friends and families! Full-serviced airlines hokay! Not budget airlines one! We covered five cities in four countries. Wish we had more time but it's okay, there's always a next time! :)

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a very happy us for the moment alright?


Trigger happy

For more photos first-hand, follow me on Instagram @blackocea ! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment