Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Super Outdated Reviews!

Okokok let's go!


Love, Bonito Tasmin Tube in Neon Yellow (L) & F21 Floral Skirt (L)


Very happy that LB came out with more colours. Was initially still quite perturbed why they had a different name for the basic tube tops when during the launch, I realised that this batch is made from jersey cotton but the previous Tiffany tubes were made from lycra material. I do prefer the latter as I think they do not stretch easily. Tasmin tubes' cutting are slightly bigger than Tiffany tubes. After washing, they did get a little looser on me as compared to before. May be advisable to size down as they will expand over washing. One thing to note - Tasmin tubes have an extra layer of bust support with underbust band, something the Tiffany tubes lack.


Love, Bonito Tiffany Tube in White (L) & Love, Bonito Francoise Tulip Skirt (L)

If you are looking for white and black tube tops for basic layering, I do suggest getting Tiffany tubes over Tasmin tubes as they hug your body better.


Mango Basic Scoopneck Top in Black (L) & Love, Bonito Scilly Skirt in Malachite (L)


One of my favourite pencil skirts to date! Very alluring colour (well, I'm biased 'cos turquoise is my favourite colour) and love the leather waistband for the slight edgier look to boring pencil skirts! Material is very stretchy (but the waistband isnt) and that makes it a breeze to walk. This piece isn't exactly tummy-friendly.



Love, Bonito Tasmin Tube in Vermillion (L) & F21 Sequin Skirt in Black (L)

Sorry for the overdose in tube tops! I've been lacking inspiration in putting outfits together haiiii. This is a really sweet colour to own and it's coral more than anything else. Somehow, this piece is looser than the ones I have in Neon Yellow and Violet. Thinking of getting the Neon Green one. :S



Love, Bonito Blanche Blazer in White (M)

Perfect material! I do not fancy thin blazers hence this hits the spot for me. It gives my shoulders structure, nips in at the waist for body-shaping (something I definitely look for in blazers) and material is stretchy. I could put both my arms in front and be able to criss-cross them - a method I use to 'test' out the stretchability of the material. I like that my blazers give me more flexibility.

The lapels - had doubts about them initially but I think they are starting to grow on me! They look quite cute as they are slightly 'fat and round', not the normal 'sharp' look that structured blazers give. I like the fact that they can be worn casually as well. Judging from the measurements of the Brique Blazer, I sized down to M for this piece and I think it's perfect.

Hope this review helps you to decide whether to join the BO that's closing tonight! I can't decide if I should get Violet too. So many pretty reviews tempting me and the colour seems really attractive! Hai! Help me decide?? :)

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment