Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Long Post Part 2

Long Post Part 2

Okay, here comes. Right after I've finished my part for the damn huge and longest-reference-list-ever MACOM report (update: We've finished ALL PROJECTS! Whoopee!)

Have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st January 2008: Buffet Lunch at OTS's House!

OTS's mum came back from Aussie (she's very nice to hug, by the way, just like my mother) and they held a buffet lunch at their house! Too bad we kind of forgot to take photos but there were alot of people (all his relatives) and I felt a little awkward as I got introduced as the-girlfriend and I think I entertained them and myself pretty well. Oh well. Haha.



After a hard day of entertaining and
skimming, he brought me out for a nice dinner at IKEA! Haha, yes I love IKEA food. Eh it's the thought that counts okay? I merely said 'I want to eat at IKEA!' and he just said 'OK!' and started driving there! =)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th January 2008: Our Food Escapade 6



We went to this Kebab eatery at Parklane and had nice Kebab food! Then we walked into the shopping centre and had free desserts! Haha, insider joke! =P


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th January 2008: Beauty World


One of the perks working over here is that you get to wear funny outfits to suit different themes. Sometimes funny, sometimes real stupid.



Haha, we look funny right.




Twist!




Hmph!




Group photo! *_*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th January 2008: Haji Lane



OTS picked me up after work to go pa-tor with our dear friend Wee Kian! Haji Lane and they smoked Shi-Sha. Don't mind my spelling because that's not the point. The point is I coughed very hard after one puff. That sucks. EEEEE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th January 2008: First Year Anniversary

OTS was so secretive about bringing me for dinner! We went HarbourFront in the end because I said that I haven't taken a cable car ride for a long time! =D



Cable car! Haha we chose a glass bottom cabin!




Happy!




View.. nothing spectacular, but the glass bottom made it a little scary when the cabin was moving out of the station.




"Where's my food! I'm hungry!"


"So am I!"



Presenting to you, The Faber Bistro. BBQ Chicken for me, Lamb Shank for him. And dessert's his, of course. Those who know me, will know that all strawberry and durian related stuffs are a definite no-no for me.




A romantic affair.




At my service. He looks a bit dulan. Haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th January 2008: Cousin's Wedding!

My first time being an ah yi for a wedding! This means I can only be ah yi for five more times before I become a spinster for my life (they say one cannot be ah yi for more than 6 times if not 嫁不出去!)

*gasps*

But that also mean more ang pow money! Haha.



Arrived at her house at 6am! Damn tired!




Tekan the groom, take ang pow, the usual.. He was forced to eat a DAMN BIG BANANA. Apparently my sister's boyfriend bought it from Malacca. For your info, the BANANA was abut 30cm long and 6cm in diameters. Tok gong hor? Got see such a big BANANA before anot? It's called the Invincible Banana. I think it might used to feed elephants. But they were sporting enough to eat it! Hah!




New family photo.





The kua and more family photos.. by this time I had already developed my usual migraine.. sighs. Why at this time? Then I went home early to rest and OTS was very sweet. He came over, bought me duck porridge and fed me but I didn't have the appetite to eat and he just watched me sleep and he fell asleep as well. Then my parents came home and they took over and by that time I was feeling much better already! He went home and I followed my dad to collect his new car! Same model but just a different colour haha! I think he saved quite a bit of money this way..




Making our way down to Regent Hotel!




Solemnization ceremony!




The dinner itself..




Lotsa of cousins shots! But lacking of one more youngest cousin! She was in China for attachment at that time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th January 2008: Wee Kian's Birthday Surprise!


We bought Wee Kian a birthday cake on his 21st birthday and went to his house to surprise him! OTS first went to his house while I waited outside his gate with the cake, out of his sight of course. OTS went up with him and then came down for me (with the lousy excuse of going to the toilet or something like that) and helped me to open the door from inside (haha he sounds like the Trojan Horse to me) and then I sneaked in. We went to the kitchen to light up the candles and brought the cake up to his room! Haha, you should have seen Wee Kian's expression. Shocked and surprised and trying to act calm at the same time?!




Two best friends and the guest (that's me).




We went for roti prata after that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th January 2008: Our Food Escapade 7



Botak Jones Clementi. We now think that Botak Jones is overrated. =/


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17th January 2008: AVP2



Nice Gloria Jean's coffee!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th January 2008: G-Max!


We finally found our guts and went for an exhilarating ride! We were supposedly to go with Szeling and her bf so that I could help her to take a video and in turn they could help us but they chickened out in the end and offered to help us look after our bags. =/


@_@





That's us after the ride, unnerved! Yay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21st January 2008: Our Food Escapade 8



After a day of shopping, it's Pepper Lunch (again)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26th January 2008: After Work Supper



After work, so hungry! Yums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th January 2008: Our Food Escapade 9



Sakae Teppanyaki! Tastes pretty good! I liked the veggies, haha.




Shopped at Chinatown before we went home and I cooked supper for myself! He said he didn't want to eat but ended up eating one whole bowl. -__-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st February 2008: Sentosa Again



An attempt to tan before it starts raining.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 February 2008: Our Food Escapade 10




Tom Yam Clear soup! This is nice, although a tad too spicy.




Soft Shell Crab Black Bee Hoon! I thought it was nice, but OTS thinks otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd February 2008: Our Food Escapade 11



Our favourite Beef Chilli Cheese Fries from Carl's Junior!




Looking really ugly.




Takeaway sushi and more hugs!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th February 2008: Chinese New Year Shopping



Many many new stuffs! I particularly love my Zara wedges! It's a steal! Only $39.90!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th February 2008: Finally Some Real Tanning



We saw the props for Sentosa Flowers 2008!




Happy dappy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th February 2008: Chinese New Year!



I love steamboats.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th February 2008: Night Ride



Haha, army old specs! When I first knew him he was wearing this pair!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th February 2008: Shanghai Blues



As a Valentines' Day gift, OTS brought me to a play at The Esplanade!




Sorry peeps, that was all that I could capture because photo-taking is not allowed in the theatre. Can I say that Mindee Ong's singing was too weak? You might want to read
this.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th February 2008: CJ 7



And we watched CJ 7! The movie is brainless but funny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th February 2008: Flowers For Me!



To ensure that people would look at me, OTS gave me flowers a day earlier before Feb 14!




Muack thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15th February to 17th February 2008: Bintan Getaway



Ferrying to the island! Smelly terminal, spoiled car locks and air cons!




Rural areas along the way to the rooms.




Rustic kind of environment! I like!




Wonderful sea view in front of out balcony!





=D




Serene environment..




Nice food!!!!!!!!!! The BBQ squid is the best, I tell you. Every time you order the same dish, the presentation of the food is always different! Hah, talking about element of surprise.




Treated ourselves to a good spa package! Had coconut scrub and sea mud mask!




Dinner and we made friends with the cats over there. Grumpy, Ginger and Greedy.




Doing accounts of our expenditure!




Strolling around on the beach. I look so fair next to him, haha! And many little crabs on the beach!!




Food, food and more food!




Went snorkelling.. I'm very bad at it. Need more coaching!




Last day morning! How about waking up to this everyday? =)




Another nice dish is their garlic kangkong! Gawd I can just have that with white steamed rice!



And OTS rented a motorbike that costs only 20,000 rupiah per hour, which is about SGD$3.30, and we rode further up north down to Trikora Beach. They say the beaches there were more beautiful than those we were staying near to. And they were right! Because for one, the sands are whiter, water clearer and greener and more scenic postcard shots to be taken!






Beautiful waves.



Sky jumps with beautiful surroundings.. we merely parked the bike somewhere by the road side and walked onto the beach. Then waddled into the sea and sat down on the white sands playing with the sea waters.




Our ferry got delayed for 3 hours! sighs. But luckily OTS was there to talk cock with me. Looks like we had something on with delays.. always kenna! We were chatting with some Thai girl and after we moved away we saw that some guy was chatting her up. When we finally boarded the ferry I saw from the corner of my eye that they were sitting together. Then half an hour down the journey I saw that her head was on his shoulder. Another one and a half hours down, to my shock I saw that they were kissing! *gasps*

And I managed to buy Ralph Laurens at very cheap prices! Only about SGD$40 for my slim fit and another SGD$33 for my mum's classic fit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th February 2008: Our Food Escapade 12



To Toa Payoh Lorong 7 (check out how red I was after Bintan)..



for my favourite Chee Cheong Fun in Singapore!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21st February 2008: Our Food Escapade 13



Brazilian dinner! Sorry no nicey pictures of the food because I gobbled them up before I remembered to take photos. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd February 2008: I'm A Criminal



See? I'm jailed for six months.




Wah lao, exact same Chinese name as me lor, kanasai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd February 2008: Bleach?



Introducing the bleacher and the bleached.




He looks like a golden monkey. Shrugs.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


25th February 2008: Leaving!


After three months, OTS left again. We argued, we quarrelled, we travelled, we went through some rocky patches of this relationship. Oh well, at least we communicated ALOT during this period of time and knew each other much better!

Okay, I show you all an ugly picture of myself ok?


Yes, my eyes were RED. I think my eyelids were red too. HAHAHA! Bloody hell still want to take a picture of me. And what was I thinking?! I even tried to smile! Nabeh.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th February 2008: OTS's Birthday Present!



A scrapbook! Okay I know it's old-fashioned but at least he said it was the best present he ever received okay?! Maybe he bluffed me, trying to make me feel better.. sobs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th March 2008: Zouk Mambo



The weird group of people again!




=D getting a little tipsy.





Haha, the minus points of getting a bit drunk -- don't know where we were looking at!




Yay, this is better! That's Sera, by the way! =) The woman who treats me like her punching bag and is Nicole's fake sister.





Getting red. Haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22rd March 2008: Mosaic Photo Frame



from tiles..



to a photoframe like this! =D purely handmade okay?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd March 2008: Gathering At Tzyy Horng's House



Had dinner at Pizza Hut's before we drove off to Halo Bar and enjoyed a very cheap session of karaoke singing! :)




Everyone (excluding Clement's girlfriend, Jocelyn, who was helping us take this photo).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29th March 2008: We Will Rock You!



Need to dress up like some stupid rock star. Not 'rock' at all lor! I wanted some Afro hairstyle, hah!




I decided to go for the 'sweet' look. LOL.




Cassie, me, Peiling and Ivy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th April - 6th April 2008: Bintan Again!




YAY! Back to beautiful Bintan again!!!!!!








Oooooo my beloved room with seaview!! Yes I'm that pink creature!




There was a mini flood because it rained! LOL. My sister's friend Jacob brought his casino chips and we played Blackjack until we all went pok gai!





All the youngsters who refused to sleep so early.





'Teh ah teh ah!'




Relaxing morning!




On my recommendations, my parents rented a bike and went up north as well!




Power Rangers.




Yummy food. We all went for spas together after breakfast! This time round, I had chocolate scrub and sea mud mask!




We bought more Ralph Laurens from the city and they were even cheaper! Only about SGD$28 per piece! I bought three! Two for myself and one for OTS. All of us bought a total of 25 pieces from the shop. Haha.







Everyone except Teck Ann (taking the photo).






Our victory.






I looked really relaxed, don't I?




Staring at this with wind blowing in my face.

In contrast to Xiaxue's experience, I think I was pretty much satisfied with my both trips to Bintan. =D Check it out for yourself, shouldn't you?

Side note: I'll like to thank my project group members for helping me out with the final touch-up of the report which I'm supposed to do, because I'm the leader for that project yet I scooted off to Bintan! Haha, thanks alot people! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, that's alot of pictures for your viewing. May I go and rest now and talk to my baby? For you info, he's no longer a golden monkey because he now sports a mohawk on his head. =/ He participated in World's Greatest Shave and I'm actually quite proud of him! *beams*

PS: OMG in one of the posts (Wee Kian's Birthday Surprise) I had foreseen that OTS will become the Trojan Horse! Look at his hair now!


Yawns. Bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment