Yesterday, while I was gossiping with Sera over MSN about our colleagues' scandals, she asked me if I wanted to join her and Nicole for a KBOX session. I told her, "NO! I have a FUCKING sore throat! Let's catch a movie!"
"What movie! There's nothing nice now!"
"I wanna watch Untraceable!"
"I've watched it already."
".... How about Shutter!"
"English remakes are not nice."
"Come on, watch Shutter! I go ask Nicole whether she wants to watch anot! Then again, she confirm say 'Anything'."
"Yar she confirm say 'Anything'."
So I called Nicole and true enough. Anything.
Okay, the point I'm trying to make over here is that they were sweet enough to accomodate me and watched Shutter with me! Then I went home because I really wanted to start studying and THEN they went for their KBOX! Awww. So nice of them right.
But of course, we are the overnight best friends (insider joke).

Haha, Nicole looked damn funny in the bottom left square. Oh we were having dinner at The Coke Red Lounge. We had Sweet & Sour Chicken, Baked Rice and Fish & Chips!

A pair of black Mango Basics Cropped Shorts and white Mango Basic Cropped Berms.
OTS bought this for me to entice me to go over to The Land of Kangaroos!
The game we've been wanting to play together but never got to! He bought it at the airport. -_- Hmmm, so now who wants to play Cluedo with me?
A gift from his mother! Wah, I honestly don't think I have the damn patience...
Wah lao I saw a rainbow bikini which looks damn nice but I've already promised myself that the next bikini I get would be a goddamn black one. Oh well.
Gotta study. Sighs.
P.S: Many complained that they find it difficult to view pictures over here, because the space was too small. Well, I've done my best to rectify this problem. Hope it's better now! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment