Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Paper

First Paper

Yesterday's paper was a breeze! I haven't held a pen for a long time, let alone writing with it. I was penning away continuously for two hours straight and my right hand had difficulty zipping up my pencil case after the paper ended. How come they don't accept laptops for exams? I think I type faster than I write!

After the paper, I drove home to park the car and it rained freaking heavily! I got out and then I realised that my favourite lot was empty so I went back into the car, thinking that I could park into that lot. And then I saw my stupid 'principal' neighbour (he used to be a principal and he's a damn bastard! He and his wife are about 70+ years old and his wife still whines to him in public. Oh god I've never witnessed a more disgusting scene than that) drove into the carpark! He always like to vie with me for my favourite lot so I thought 'Oh no he's going to park it!'. To my surprise, he didn't! So I started the engine, wanting to move out when another neighbour drove in and headed into the lot. TMD TMD TMD TMD TMD.

Sighs. I then walked to the bus stop so that I could catch a bus and meet my mum in town. While walking, my bus drove past and because it was raining and I was lazy to run, I missed it. Then after 15 minutes, my mother called to check where I was and knowing that I haven't got on a bus, she asked me to go home and take something for her! So I walked home again and I saw my bus coming. I missed my second bus. =(

I was initially wearing jeans and I thought since I'm already home and the bottom half of my jeans are wet, I changed into shorts and went downstairs again. Upon reaching the bus stop for a second time, I realised I left my ez-link in the back pocket of my jeans! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I went back home AGAIN (and I saw my third bus come and go) to retrieve my ez-link and took the lift down. In the lift, it dawned upon me that I left my umbrella on the shoe cupboard outside my house! So I took the lift up again to get it.

Sighs. All these, walking in the rain. When I finally met my mother, I was drenched, tired, dishevelled and sianned.

OTS and I made a pact last night! We agreed to not contact each other for a whole 24 hours, so that he can be a single bachelor for a day and I can be a single bachelorette! We can only contact each other after 12am tonight.

This is so bo liao. Haha. I'm so bored and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment