Thursday, April 17, 2008

Die How?

Die How?

Amidst the preparations of my examinations, OTS asked, "What would happen to you if I pass away tomorrow?"

This is not unfounded. His good friend passed away last October, reason being a heart failure (or the likes of it), without leaving practically a single word behind.

If the call we just had would be the last conversation we had, I think the last thing I told him was "Argh just fuck off." Jokingly, of course, but still.

Fact is, I wouldn't know what I would have done. Crying, yes. But what happens after that? All the memories I have of him were those times that we spent in Malacca, Hong Kong, Bintan and both the good and bad times in Singapore. Times when we fought and times when we were just happy strolling around, not saying a thing.

This is obviously not enough. I want more. Compared to death, everything else seems so small. And yes, I would willingly have dark coloured wood for our cupboards instead of my favourite light coloured ones. I would sit through every boring documentary with you. Erm, I would even eat durians.



In case life runs short, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment