Last Night
I dreamt that Tay Ping Hui was my husband! Haha! And I woke up feeling all so weird and it's not even like I idolise him or anything!
So I wanted to call OTS and tell him about it when he called me! I told him and he felt jealous! Haha! but the dream was set in a way that I already had OTS as a boyfriend and I also had Tay Ping Hui as my husband! NO it's NOT two-timing but OTS is supposed to become Tay Ping Hui in the end! It was like I travelled back to the past to be with OTS and there Tay Ping Hui was the future OTS IN THE FUTURE. Aiya do you all even get it?! I even called Tay Ping Hui 'darling' in the dream and dreamt that he worked in the Air Force!
Anyway I woke up feeling happy and excited so I guess it'a good dream. HAHA.
Sian, projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment