Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Long Post! -- Part One

Long Post! -- Part One

What odd timing to be blogging, in the midst of many project deadlines and working schedules. But still, I 'owe' what I'm still 'owing'. Or is it 'oweing'?

Whatever, you get the idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th November 2007: END OF EXAMS!



Dinner at Big-O minus my favourite mudpie. I had some Bratwurst Sausage thingy while Nicole had beef stew. Botak Chee Siang. Come to think it, this was more than 4months ago. HAH.



Sze, Nicole and me. In random order, if you don't know who is who, you really shouldn't be here because this post is going to bore you!



Extra calefeh -- Serene!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th November 2007: Ikea Helmer Chest Drawers



From this,



to this. Handmade and screwed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th November 2007: Pei Juan's Birthday Celebration At Pitstop



Jacqueline, Peck Hiang, Ho Ling, me, Stephanie and The Birthday Girl.




Make a wish, make a wish!




Our photo on the wall!




The photo we took last year!




Candid!




See ya all next year!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th November 2007: Five Hours' Delay




It was the happiest day of my life because OTS was going to be here for THREE WHOLE MONTHS until his flight got delayed for FIVE FUCKING HOURS! But seeing him with a tired face beats nothing at all. =)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


20th November 2007: Binge!



Who ever invented buffets deserves food for life.




Ice cream suppers rock! Of course winning Connect Four games is the gist.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th November 2007: Dinner!



Asian Kitchen! I always have a problem with pronouncing 'kitchen'.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


27th November 2007 - 2nd December 2007: Hong Kong




Taking off! 6th time to Hong Kong, but I think it will be anything but boring! :)




Nothing has changed much.. I went Hong Kong during this period of time in 2006 too..




Cool day at The Peak.




Madame Tussauds'! My favourite is Leo Ku's wax statue! Not that I idolise him or what, but I just think it's damn 像!




Gillian Chung. 'Nuff said. HAHA.












Big-ass shots!




The cold pasta is my personal favourite! It's actually a snack, not a meal! Ate it the last time I was there too! Basically you choose a type of pasta, before choosing more ingredients like squid, pork and mushrooms and they add in chilli and garlic and there you have it! I love the nightlife in Hong Kong, they close really late and the good thing is, their MTR, yes it's MTR, operates till late 1am to 2am! :) Saves money!




Authentic Hong Kong-er food. Xin Wang pales in comparison.




Sleazy signboards and train ride to Shen Zhen!




Bright sunny day and more shopping!




Cheap but bad serviced manicure and pedicure. Costs OTS about SGD$20 only?




On our way to Disneyland!




Build-up anticipation!




Small place, with cute buildings. But I bet it's nothing compared to the one in California!





















Carnival everyday!




Dreamland.. or was it Fairytale Land?



Faraway Land? I don't know.. I only know it's full of Tarzan.



The American-like shophouses are my favourites! All so dreamlike! =D We had a fun time just strolling around in the cool weather, with Disney tunes playing everywhere!




The baked pastries are YUMMY!




Cutesy things everywhereeeeeeeeeeeee..




Last day! roamed around the streets, more shopping and more food! OH! and the previous night I stayed up packing till 4am while OTS slept on! I even packed his luggage! And the next morning the door bell just ringing so I wanted to kick him to answer it but I realised I was just kicking the bedsheets and blankets. He was gone! I got up and opened the door and there he was, holding a bunch of flowers and breakfast! MANY MANY FOOD! wahahahahaha! Shiok! He very 贱 lor, took pictures of me while I was sleeping.




My shopping for the trip! Not a lot, but enough to keep me happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th December 2007: Clubbing At The Arena



Nicole and me!



Got tired after dancing!



Haha, there we go again, all the lame photos! Sera, Szeling, Nicole, Wei Feng and me!



The latest weird group of clubbing people. I'm not one of them. I seldom club. I make guest appearances.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th December 2007: Not-so-close-cousin's Wedding






Okay, I don't know why my face got cut off. Ask Picasa.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th December 2007: Our Food Escapade 1



We love to eat, don't we baby? :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th December 2007: Items For Close Cousin's Wedding




All black. Shrugs.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


17th December 2007: Our Food Escapade 2






Margaret Drive's roasted chicken rice, not the from the stall we wanted initially, but it tastes fine!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


18th December 2007: Our Food Escapade 3




I love kaya donuts!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th December 2007: Christmas Lightings!






Yes, food again! My first Christmas with him! Haha, at least this Christmas nobody dumped me! =D


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


22nd December 2007: Sentosa With OTS and Wee Kian




Was pretty sunny!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


26th December 2007: My Christmas Present!




I was complaining that I don't have a clutch to bring it to my cousin's wedding in January, when he bought it as a surprise for me! =D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


28th December 2007: Playing Catching



Trying to relive some childhood memories.. WHAT?! DON'T YOU ALL PLAY CATCHING WHILE YOU WERE YOUNG?!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29th December 2007: Kah How's BBQ



I thought Kah How looked damn funny over here..




BOX!




Hi everybody..






May we see you all again this year!



Going to Kah How's BBQ has always been a luxury. The guys there cook for us, serve us, pour us water, entertain us with jokes, riddles, funny antics and more. We literally did not have to leave our seats except going to the toilets. They were very welcoming and we experienced the same hospitality the previous year we went to their BBQ. Very nice people. And OTS fetched me home despite it was 2am already! He's also very nice because he gave Szeling a lift!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30th December 2007: Our Food Escapade 4




Binging at Bedok Corner! Wonderful roti-john and my spanky new white Cobians! But it has become yellow ever since I came back from Bintan. =(


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


31st December 2007: Our Food Escapade 5







Didn't bring my camera out so the pictures here are of lousier quality.. but we had a good lunch anyway! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Aight, the new year starts on a new post and I know it's already coming to the end of March! But better than never! I'm falling asleep! Cya guys man!

No comments:

Post a Comment