On this day, we decided to head to King's Park again for a day picnic!
Whipped up another salad for our munch.
![]() |
| Baby Spinach with all you can see that is in this photo. |
![]() |
| Love sun bursts. |
![]() |
| Free to roam just about anywhere. |
After which, went to watch Tex play one of his games! He has now quitted soccer for the time being as he needs time to concentrate on his thesis. Prioritising, baby!
![]() |
| Even in summer, sometimes the wind gives me goosebumps. |
Went to Wah Do for their delicious Chinese food again!
![]() |
| My favourite dish of all - 椒盐排骨 |
And say hello to the best apple strudel ever - Corica! I can't believe when I arrived in Perth for the first time, I didn't like it at all. Now, I just wanna buy a lot and go home with it. Mum has also officially told me she wants nothing - but this.
On another night, Tex cooked a really delish pasta to finish off his feta cheese!
That was breakfast on another day. I have lost track. Hahahaha!
Okay, this must be a Tuesday because on Tuesdays, KFC has offers like 9 pieces of chicken for AUD$9 or something!
![]() |
| Large pot of seafood stew that I cooked while entertaining some of our friends |
![]() |
| Roaming around his university |
Decided to be adventurous and drove out to City Beach on my own! Spamming of beach photos ahead, just because I love the turquoise waters.
Date night out with Tex! He brought me to an outdoor theatre where we caught Pitch Perfect! :)
Hokay! That is all for today! Going off now to squeeze some lemons to make honey lemon for the husband! :)















































Have to comment about whoever's fantastic photo taking skills. My pics came out shit. Same Perth what..
ReplyDelete