As I finished the previous travelogues of Perth, I was so eager to share my Hanoi trip so I tried to upload the photos here, only to realise my external hard disk had crashed. Gone are the photos, but not the memories.
That being said, I am trying my luck to recover the photos, one at a time. On some days, the hard disk (had to be careful not to type 'dick') was co-operative and I could recover at least ten photos. On others, I just wanna smash the entire thing with a hammer. So far, I have recovered about thirty photos but that's barely enough to cover even half of Day 1. I am determined to recover at least 70% of them - I am not gonna let the best trip of my life with my bestie be dead in the cyberworld, in the hands of Samsung.
So, wait I shall.
No comments:
Post a Comment