Thursday, January 03, 2013

2012

I think I owe it to myself to conclude 2012 properly.

1. Went on apple-diet and managed to lose 6kg.
2. Family trip to Bangkok after a long time and spent time with Tex in Boracay.
3. Got proposed to.
4. Had our hugest fight since the proposal, haha.
5. Best work-month with high satisfaction and stress. It's a wonder I didn't get a lot of migraines during that month.
6. Had my own thanksgiving. Exterminated grumpyfucks - one of my best decisions in life.
7. Started my OFTDs posts. Self-doubts went up. Fought with Tex.
8. Birthday month. Binged. Got fat again. Fought with Tex.
9. Europe with Tex - only thing I got was a Longchamp bg and coin pouch. Fought with Tex.
10. More OFTDs, booked our solemnisation date and family members' birthdays aka didn't-get-to-save-money month. Fought with Tex.
11. Had my first flea ever! Felt good to clear old stuffs! Fought with Tex.
12. Made terrible mistakes. Fought with Tex.

I know, we keep fighting, haha. Why do we fight so much and what do we fight for? Ultimately, we just want a better future. Two young individuals coming together against many odds to fight hard to stay together.

Hello 2013! I'm so glad to see you. Determined to love myself more.

2 comments:

  1. why you so funny!!! every line is fought w Tex. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yar every month also fight with him hahaahaha

    ReplyDelete