Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekdays Outfits

Feeling lonely at work because my partner has gone on leave. GOLD COASTTTT, babeh! Nevertheless, tried to cheer myself up with new clothes heeee.

Amber Avenue Eyelet Pleated Dress in Creme

This dress is.. really thick. I think it added another inch to my waist. The lining is crazily thick and at some point during the day, I felt rather warm in it. The eyelet details are intricately done but they do feel a little scratchy. Well, I don't think I can complain much about it since I got it from the flash sale at $17.50, or was it $17.90? Can't remember. Have to use the sash though, if not it would be utterly shapeless.

Padini black chiffon top, Zara Basic Spaghetti top in Black, H&M weaved belt in Neon Yellow, Uniqlo Ankle Length Slim-cut Pants in Black, Nine West Barbe Pumps in Dark Bronze and Love, Bonito Brique Blazer in Green

Yes, I chose an all-black outfit to match the blazer again. I can't say anything more about the colours. Really, really adore the splash of colours. My Uniqlo pants is really too loose now. I prefer my pants to be tight-fitting and well-cut. :(

Looking forward to another weekend full of love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment