Yes you.
Let me tell you more things about me that you might not know.
1) I like to list things down in sequential numbers. It keeps me organised.
2) I like to receive gifts. Not because of their monetary value, but it shows that you thought of me. Or for a fleeting moment, I existed in your mind. That's nice.
3) I love to read. Letters, emails, messages, photographs. I wish you wrote more and talked less. These allow me to revisit them whenever I remember to because I have a really lousy memory.
4) My future exists in my mind in many colours and they normally have a rainbow hanging over a bright blue sky and the air temperature would be a perfect 24 degrees Celsius.
5) My future contains you.
6) I like to listen to nitty gritty things that happened. Like how you struggled with your last piece of toilet paper or had a hard time picking out that slice of veg in between your teeth. Unimportant stuff like that gives me a more wholesome picture of how we can fit in. Not just sombre and serious things that occurred.
7) I love spending family time with you in it. I would be so so so happy if you could come for any occasion that I invite you to. You can compare that feeling to finding a last piece of jigsaw to fill in the puzzle. (YES!!!!)
8) I like things in a myriad of colours. If I have red, I must have it in yellow, green, blue, lavender, pink..
9) I abhor it when you mention the words 'break up'. You used it too much for me to feel sad about the real break-up. When I hear it now, I feel sad for myself instead of for us. Unhealthy. Need to erase this memory of you.
10) I am a social media freak. I used to blog a lot. It's just that now I changed platforms, I tweet and instragram a lot. I wish you responded to me on those platforms to be in sync with me instead of doing what you do best - talk.
11) I think you are weird but I don't think any less of you. It's even quite cute actually.
12) I like to stalk things or websites that I like or hate. Like every other minute. So it's not just you. It's ASOS, Forever21 and other as well. Relax.
13) I crave for attention. The less I have, the more I want. The more I get, the less I ask.
14) I HATE IT WHEN YOU NO ENOUGH CASH IN WALLET! Pet peeve.
15) I want turquoise in my room.
16) I decide the bedsheets.
17) I decide the towels.
18) I love men's shower foams. I love anything that smells surgically clean.
19) I dig my nose and stick them under the table.
20) Stop calling me your 'wife'. People don't break up with their wives like you do.
Okay! Now I can go make my second cup of coffee. On a rollllllllllll..
No comments:
Post a Comment