I have some ideas in mind but brides-to-be are normally very selfish and I don't intend to deviate from that. ;) Only when what's been done for their weddings, then they share.
But I'll share something really cute and awesome. Like this.
| I want a rainbow rose too. |
Isn't this a most beautiful sight? I'm sharing this because I'm not having rainbow roses at my wedding. Not financially possible anyway. Hahaha!
(Fine, not that I have many readers too. Pfft.)
But I should be focussing on our Europe preparation. Damn. We're only two months away.
On a very happy note, Tex got really mushy yesterday.
| Awwwwww. |
Well, this is not THE proposal, but awwww. Isn't it nice to have your fiance proposing to you again and again? Must be heartfelt one, lah.
| Her Velvet Vase Hollywood Glamour Dress in White (duh!), Love, Bonito Brique Blazer in Green & H&M weaved belt in Neon Yellow |
Love the HVV dress. It's so stretchy and hugs my curves (and my tummy so I had to walk around sucking it in the whole day but I bet occasionally I let it go and someone had to see my fat tummy. To those people, sorry! :P) and most importantly, the LB Brique Blazer matches it. I need more white dresses to match it. Damn it.
| Downsized to M because I like my blazers fitting. |
It's a wonderful print. WON-DER-FUL. Tex said it's too much but what do guys know? My $7.90 neon yellow belt from H&M is an awesome buy!
| Zara Basic tank top in White, Love, Bonito Merill Pencil Skirt in Malachite, Zara Basic cardigan in Black, H&M weaved belt in Cream & Nine West Barbe pumps in Light Natural Leather |
Mad love my cream belt. Another $7.90 score! Been putting the LB skirt up on sale but I mad love the colour so I've been wearing it. So sad that my Nine West heels are giving way. The leather for the insoles are starting to flake and the stitching is coming off. Hai. Such a classic design and the shoes wrap my feet in such a sexy way and the sharpness of the heels is just nice - not too 'long' and not too 'short'. Still wearing it like crazy anyway!
Till the next!
(Okay, so my title has nothing to do with the content of this post. Bahahaha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment