The Queen Gets Overthrown By The King
When I was having exams, OTS would call me 'The Queen' because I would get very frustrated and find every little thing irritable. That sounds like a PMS syndrome, only that it went on for weeks prior to my exams and only ended punctually when the invigilators said 'Time's up!" for my last paper.
Yesterday, after my paper, immediately I texted him -- "I have officially ended my reign as The Queen."
For the past few weeks, he was exceptionally patient, endured shit from me, called me whenever I asked him to, delayed talking to him, whined about my studies and rambled on terms he couldn't understand.
Right, right. He is very very nice. And this, I have to reciprocate. Because it's his turn now. Welcome to Hell, Melvina Koh. The new king is going to be damn anal and vengeful for all the shit he has endured from you.
Try me. Hur.
Anyway, I painted my toenails bright Barbie Pink. I told OTS that, and he totally disregarded it like he didn't hear what I said. See?! This is the start, Melvina. Get used to it.
Gonna wait for The King's call now. Hehe.
Update: In a feeble attempt to empty my recycle bin on the desktop, I deleted the recycle bin away. An obvious omen that shows that one is sleepy and tired.
OTS: I'm done, baby. But give me some time to chill can?
Me: Oh good.
Me: You need some ice?
OTS: Sure.
OTS: Thanks for the chill baby.
OTS: Brrrrrr.
He actually bothered to entertain. HE ACTUALLY BOTHERED??!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment