Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Internet's Being A Bitch

My Internet's Being A Bitch


I wonder if it has anything to do with the rain tonight, but my Internet connection sucks. Not that serious, just that it isn't as exhilarating surfing the net, especially when my laptop has just been given a new boost of power -- 2.5GB DDR2 RAM. For those who did not study Computing Information Processing module, RAM stands for Random Access Memory.

I have failed to be a supporting Queen. The King has been extremely fiery these few days. If only I studied psychology as well -- I would know exactly how to pacify/ignore him. Haha.

Have been trying to draft up my CV -- a promise I made to the King in an attempt to secure any job that comes. Note: any job, not a job. It's an uphill task, I tell you. I realised I have zilch achievements worth mentioning! The last award I received was... a bursary in Primary 5? Sighs.

My Sims characters are amazing! They can constantly clog up toilet bowls. Instead of running to the toilet bowls, they rather stand there, clutch their stomachs and wave their hands madly at me. I got so tired cleaning the toilet bowls so I deleted the old and dirty ones and replaced them with brand new ones. And they can still wonder -- where did it go? I've changed them, you idiots!

Anyway Hoola has given birth to a pair of twin boys! I've named them Dickeradoo and Dickeradee. On an average basis, in an hour, the twins can become toddlers. At my rate of playing, in two days' time they would become teenagers already. By the time I reach Perth, I can send them to university. Constantine (their father) has $3,000,000 so they don't have to work. I am contemplating whether to build another bowling lane indoors or outdoors. Hmmm, maybe two elevators in the house?

You see why I like The Sims 2 -- I can play God. A fucking rich God.

No comments:

Post a Comment