Hullo! Flying alone was so boring. I had two seats to myself and sprawled on them, literally. I watched the second half of Sex and The City and also the second half (as well) of Journey to the Center of the Earth. Ask Qantas Inflight Entertainment (they call themselves the best in the world, according to the magazine I read onboard) why only the second halves.
It's my first night in Perth and I have no idea why I'm not exactly excited! When the plane was touching down, I looked out the window and realised that everywhere is so.. flat! I mean, no high-rise buildings except in the city! Now I realise I am a city girl. I feel so damn weird seeing an ang moh as a janitor.
The sky has no clouds.
The sun sets at 7.30pm. It's an hour faster than Singapore.
OTS is now lying on his bed revising his notes for the upcoming paper on Friday, eating Starburst Babies. I am quite surprised that the supermarket sells many kinds of greens that I have never ever seen in my life. And for the first time, I ate homecooked steak. Thank you OTS.
I am so gonna buy every flavour of potato chips back!
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment