Saturday, November 15, 2008

Picture Updates

Picture Updates


Blogger is being a bitch and refuses to let me upload all the rest of the photos! So to keep you guys from waiting, here's what I have first!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


12th September 2008: My Maternal Granny's Birthday


The old lady's birthday falls a day before Mid Autumn Festival on the lunar calendar and we celebrate it every year by gathering together to have dinner!



寿面 (Longevity Noodles)




肉脞豆腐 (Beancurd with minced meat)




姜葱鱼片 (Stir-fried fish slices with ginger and onion)





油炸干苏东 (Deep-fried baby squids)




咕噜肉 (Sweet and sour pork)




清炒芥兰 (Stir-fried kailan)




干炒季豆 (Stir-fried long beans)





辣椒螃蟹 (Chilli crab)





The four winners of pincers. Our favourites! YUM!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th September 2008: Sales Strategy Filming


My chorlorness comes naturally from within. Presenting to you, an impromptu picture of me, taken without my knowledge.



Now, who else can win me? 放马过来.




My toes are happy. Please feel free to enlarge. Haha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


27th September 2008: Celebrating Hong Jun's Birthday


Was supposed to go bowling but I was so late I totally missed it. We then walked around in Marina Square before deciding to catch a movie -- Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which TOTALLY SUCKED, I'm telling you. It was not just bad -- it was horrendous.



For dinner, instead of the flashy western cuisines that we always go to for birthdays, we opted for simple Chinese fare at Crystal Jade as most of us felt like eating something soupy!




Oh oh this 椒盐豆腐 is so delicious!




The guys tucking in!




The two lovebirds looking at each other! Oh that's Ming Yu and Hong Jun anyway! Hurhur.


Okay, that's all I have! I'll try to upload more okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment