Monday, October 07, 2013

Oh Hello

Is it October already?

Work has been pouncing on me so often I have completely lost track of time. I go into office everyday and open up my calendar to see what meetings I have for that day and the next. I do foresee busier weeks ahead but at the same time, I am trying to enjoy what I am doing.

A good thing that came out of work is that I get to play badminton with most of my colleagues twice a week - which is a saviour actually. Bonding is there, work gets done faster and communication is just smoother. Am glad that we all found a sport that old and young like and can afford to attend after office hours.

Till then, I'm gonna be working my ass off and hopes Tex understands! It's his last week before his thesis submission and I pray for greater motivation and strength for and from the both of us.

加油!!

No comments:

Post a Comment