Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Exhaustion

The past few weeks have been so crazy that I have neglected myself. I can't wait for 13 Feb 2013 to come where I will be joining Tex in Perth for a good two and a half weeks holiday/meet-up/rest trip/feasibility-study-trip-for-permanent-residence, whatever you call it. I'm just happy to be staying away from Singapore (and fussy people) for a while. My little sabbatical of its sorts. I'm sure I'll miss my parents though, they've been nothing but accomodating to my temperaments and busy schedules. So Mum, abalone it is, I'm buying it for you because I know you love it and I love you.

I find myself drawing back to this space whenever I feel overwhelmed and looks like typing away on this lovable keyboard is my kinda thing-of-the-moment. Tex is leaving Singapore for good (by that, I mean Perth) tomorrow and I am actually feeling okay about it. Not much sadness involved but I'm pretty sure it's because I'll be joining him in a week's time. When I come back from Perth on 3 March 2013, please don't meet me up on 4 March because my swollen eyes have no space literally for meeting friends. And I will probably need to say hello to the Indian uncles at Little India to get my supply of calling cards (again).

I've not been posting OFTDs on my Facebook though I normally tether my Instagram photos to both Twitter and Facebook. I realised it's just quite strange that your relatives know what you wear everyday and.. it's just weird.

Florals is pretty much the theme for my CNY outfits this year. Without Tex around, I'm not sure how I can handle his family's sides of celebrations but I think I'll do fine. Things have gotten a little awry for now, but nothing time can't solve. It takes kindness to offset some hostility and I am in the midst of my own evaluation to assess whether I can do that. :)

All I can say, I am grappling with multiple issues at hand but I have faith in natural processes. Some things can't be rushed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment