Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Travelogues

Taking a small break away from work after, well, taking another small break away from more work, to read up on some of my friend's blog posts about travelling.

I'm so glad I met Tex who induced me to admit that I am a true travel-whore. I can be poor, but I must travel. I come back from each trip, telling myself "Okay, it's time to save money, work hard and stop thinking about travelling". No sooner than one month later, I find myself scrawling through and trolling after airlines websites, tripadvisor and just randomly picking up itineraries from travel agencies to satiate my indefinite hunger to see the world.

As such, I did realise that after being together with Tex, I've gone on many more trips. From the once or twice a year frequency, to three to four months once kind-of frequency. Listing what's at the top of my head:

2007
June - Malacca, Malaysia
November - Hong Kong

2008
February - Bintan, Indonesia
April - Bintan, Indonesia
June - Malacca, Genting, Malaysia
November - Perth, Australia

2009
August - Perth, Australia
October - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

2010
March - Hong Kong
March - Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Japan
May - Malacca, Malaysia
May - Perth, Australia
September - Bali, Lombok, Indonesia

2011
March - Perth, Australia
May - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
September - Tioman, Malaysia
October - Taipei, Taiwan

2012
February - Borocay, Manila, Philippines
February - Bangkok, Thailand
April - Guangzhou, China
September - Helsinki, Finland & Prague, Czech Republic (coming soon)

Not including the countless JB trips and Malacca trips in between to visit my sister or for haircuts.

Of course, it's not much, but I'm on it. With Tex being away next (few) year(s), my holidays look to be scheduled in Australia, haha. I'm happy about it by the way, I love Australian holidays!

I will die a poor but happy traveller. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment