Thursday, June 28, 2012

Giving Thanks

Inspired by Yan Kay Kay, I have decided to give thanks to those whom I think have made an impact in my different phases of life, in one way or another.

To Laopa, Mummy and Shuqi
Thank you for being the unspoken pillars of support at ANY one point of time. The care and concern I receive from each and every one of you is silent and I feel it. We hardly voice out our concerns but it's present and I know it.

To PH, PJ and Steph
Thank you girls for being the awesome, awesome, most un-judgmental non-kin-related friends I can ever have. The kind I know I can ring at 4am and sob into the phone without saying anything. 'Nuff said.

To Tex
Best friend, fiance and future husband. For all the love, care and devotion that you have given me. Thank you.

To Wee Kian
 For introducing Tex, that's your first awesome godly credit. And being the person you are.

To Nicole
For being who you are and sharing my fun at times when I need. Thank you for your trust in me when you share your problems with me too.

To Dellia, Lai Meng and Yuet Wei
Thank you for making my university life interesting and enjoyable with your companionship. You all made spending $18,000 on that piece of paper wayyy easier to stomach.

To Kit Leong
For being that silent silent friend I'll never get to meet often.

To YF
For being the one SNAG I can always confide in.

There are more, but I'll stop for now. Too much on my mind.

To those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment