Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nan Li's & Amanda's Wedding

We attended their wedding solemnisation and lunch yesterday, held at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa. I acted clever and I thought I could save on the Sentosa gantry fee by flashing my supplier pass for RWS. Turns out that a flash wasn't enough, they needed my boobs as well.

Just kidding.

I'm still not quite sure why I had to pay when I didn't have to on weekdays. Oh well, I was also slightly guilty as I wasn't there for 'official duties' anyway so it's a minus $7 on my cashcard. Money sucked faster that I can pee.

Solemnisation was held at the Glass Pavilion, with full-height, well, as the name suggested, glass panels. Love the natural daylight shining in.

The charming groom and the lovely bride
I shall not go into detail of the groom's background, though I do sympathise greatly with what he had to go through before attaining such heavenly bliss. Am truly happy for him!

Waiting for food. FOOD.

That's us. As if we weren't 'pink' enough..
                                        
With Yan Ting, the emcee of the day!

Him looking like he never bared his teeth his whole life before
                                       
And of course, 'without him, I wouldn't be here'..

'And without them, he wouldn't be here..'

Last minute dress bought at TheVelvetDolls because I had to match Tex's pink shirt. Who says girls are annoying again?

Clutch from Love, Bonito and my ever-trusty-can't-go-wrong-with-it nude suede heels from Nine West

♥ his dimples.

=)

I leave you with a big ass head-shot of us.
 That took me quite a while to upload but I must say the entire interface is soooo much simpler to mishandle, manhandle I mean. Hur.

Till the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment